Strategic, smart, and savvy Seattle Residential Realtor with a passion for Historic Homes, Great Neighborhoods, Good Design, and Architectural Preservation.
Marie developed a love of compelling history and good design while growing up in Seattle's Columbia City district. There, she learned to appreciate the sense of community and belonging a great neighborhood can convey. Having had extensive involvement with the preservation community of Seattle, Marie is well versed in the practice of retaining historical integrity. She sees effective preservation as retaining the beauty and uniqueness of the past while building a bridge to the future through functional improvements and reuse.
Whether it's a Landmark Home, a location in a Historic District, or simply a house that has seen much love from those who have dwelled within its walls, each home has a history. Mari's dedication to developing lasting relationships with each of her clients, combined with her local knowledge and problem-solving skills are valuable resources to buyers and seller seeking to achieve their real estate goals.
Behind every door lies the history of what has gone before and the promise of what is to come.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) Designation
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- International President's Circle
- Internation Diamond Society
- "Best in Client Satisfaction" by Seattle Magazine since 2004